A Complete XHose Review
Do you do a lot of watering or spray-washing outside but hate lugging your heavy garden hose from place to place? Maybe you need the XHOSE: “the hose of the future”! These people bought tried and left a review on what they think of the XHOSE. Read real XHOSE customer reviews here.
The XHOSE is an expandable hose made from a rubber inner hose and a foldable, webbed nylon outer hose. As water fills the XHOSE, it expands up to three times its length. When you are finished using it, water drains out and the XHOSE contracts back into a small size. And it is lightweight: a 50-foot XHOSE only weighs about one pound. The XHOSE has a powerful spray and will never kink.
What do I get for my money?
You have four options for purchasing XHOSE:
- A 25-foot XHOSE – only nine feet long when stored without water – costs $19.95 plus $6.95 shipping and handling.
- A 50-foot XHOSE – 18.5 feet when stored – costs $39.95 plus $7.95 shipping and handling.
- A 75-foot XHOSE – 28 feet when stored – costs $49.95 plus $8.95. This is a Combo Kit that includes one 25-foot and one 50-foot XHOSE.
- A 100-foot XHOSE – 37 feet long when stored – is $59.95 plus $9.95. This is a Combo Kit that includes two 50-foot XHOSEs.
How can I use the XHOSE?
Here are some suggestions for how to use your XHOSE:
- Watering plants
- Washing outer windows
- Cleaning the car
- Cleaning the house or garage
- Spraying off RVs or boats – the XHOSE is great for these because it stores in such a small area
XHose Commercial Video
- The outer webbing stays strong in all weather conditions.
- You can use your XHOSE with a sprinkler.
- The XHOSE contracts to a small size and so is easy to store.
- The XHOSE is lightweight, so you do not have to worry about straining yourself carrying it around.
- Without a spray nozzle, the XHOSE will not work as well. You must purchase a spray nozzle separately.
- Do not drink from the XHOSE.
- Do not expand or stretch the XHOSE when it is empty, as it could snap back and cause injury.
- You should not run hot water through the XHOSE.
- Reviewers have complained that the XHOSE attachments are cheap and easily break.
Tips for use
- When you turn the water on with the XHOSE, you must be careful to gradually increase the water pressure, otherwise the hose will not properly expand.
- Always drain water from the XHOSE after use so it can contract back to its small size.
- Be careful not to cut, tear, or puncture the outer webbing.
- You should store the XHOSE in the shade in summer and inside in winter. For winter storage, make sure the hose has no water in it that could freeze and cause damage.
What if I am not satisfied?
If you do not like the XHOSE, you can get a refund – minus the shipping fees – if you return the hose within 90 days.
Where can I buy XHOSE?
You can buy XHOSE online. XHOSE is not available in any stores.
If you are looking for a compact, lightweight hose for all your outdoor watering needs, consider investing in an XHOSE. This expandable hose grows to three times its length and diameter when it fills with water, and has a spray powerful enough to clean high-up windows. The XHOSE works the best with a spray nozzle. Be sure to read the instructions carefully before using your XHOSE for the first time.